"Your Local Attorneys" Serving New Jersey & Eastern Pennsylvania
Broscious, Fischer & Zaiter is a multi-service law firm serving clients in Warren, Hunterdon, Morris, Somerset, and Sussex Counties in New Jersey and in Hackettstown, New Jersey, as well as Easton, Allentown, and many other communities in Eastern Pennsylvania in counties such as Northampton and Lehigh.
Like a valued friend, your lawyer is someone you can rely on to help when you need it most, treat your private and confidential matters with the utmost discretion, and when necessary, entrust with your life.
The attorneys at Broscious, Fischer & Zaiter have built a solid reputation for excellence in legal representation since 1983. Our clients know when they seek our help we give their problem our full attention, return their calls, keep them updated on the status of their case, and above all, fight to protect their rights under the law.
Our firm, with offices in Washington, New Jersey, focuses our legal services on the following areas of law:
- Personal Injury - Auto/car accidents, truck accidents, boating accidents, wrongful death, slip and fall, pedestrian accidents, negligent security, workers compensation, product liability, dog bites
- Criminal Law - felonies, misdemeanors, DWI, DUI, drug crimes, juvenile offenses, domestic violence, wrongful death charges, white collar crime
- Municipal Violations - Traffic violations, DWI, shoplifting, theft, and simple assault, bad checks
- Family Law - divorce, child custody, alimony, child support, domestic violence, dependency, civil domestic unions, adoption
- Civil Litigation - breach of contract, fraud, employment disputes, defamation of character, estates, estate planning and estate litigation, non-compete conflicts, civil rights, consumer rights
- Local Government Law - litigation ranging from civil rights claims, employee benefits, procurement policy, contractor claims, annexations, utility rates, extension of public services, redistricting procedures, access to public accommodations, provision of municipal services, and planning and zoning issues
Our attorneys are committed to resolving legal problems as effectively and efficiently as possible. While we are always prepared to go to trial, we seek practical, cost-effective solutions that serve your best interests. As skilled negotiators in New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania Counties, we resolve many domestic issues, personal injury and auto accidents, negligence, liability issues, DWI and criminal matters, traffic violations and local government matters through mediation or arbitration.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at 908 689 0992 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Traffic Ticket or A Criminal Violation
If you received a traffic ticket or other criminal violation you may have also gotten unsolicited mail offering legal help.
If you find this practice as offensive as we do, call our law firm at: 908-689-0992 or email us at email@example.com. Broscious, Fischer & Zaiter will handle your problem in a professional manner. For more information on municipal violations or criminal charges in New Jersey or any charges in Pennsylvania.
"The Good Lawyer is not the man who has an eye to every side and angle of contingency,....but who throws himself on your part so heartily, that he can get you out of a scrape."
--- Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
Thomas P. Fischer
is a member of The Million Dollar Advocates Forum recognized as the most prestigious group of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts, awards and settlements.