Broscious, Fischer & Zaiter is a multi-service law firm serving clients in Warren, Hunterdon, Morris, Somerset, and Sussex Counties in New Jersey, as well as Easton, Allentown, and many other communities in Eastern Pennsylvania counties such as Northampton and Lehigh. If you are searching for an attorney in Warren County, you will be well-served if you contact one of our experienced lawyers.
Like a valued friend, your lawyer is someone you can rely on to help when you need it most, treat your private and confidential matters with the utmost discretion, and when necessary, entrust with your life.
The attorneys at Broscious, Fischer & Zaiter have built a solid reputation for excellence in legal representation since 1983 in Easton, Allentown, and many other communities in eastern Pennsylvania counties such as Northampton and Lehigh. We are highly regarded and skilled Lehigh County criminal lawyers and automobile accident attorneys, and more.
Our clients know when they seek our help we give their problem our full attention, return their calls, keep them updated on the status of their case, and above all, fight to protect their rights under the law. Let one of our highly regarded lawyers located in Warren County and in Lehigh County assist you.
Our areas of practice
Our firm, with offices in Washington, New Jersey, focuses our legal services in the following areas of law:
- Personal Injury - car accidents, boating accidents, wrongful death, slip and fall, pedestrian accidents, negligent security, workers compensation, product liability, dog bites
- Criminal Law - felonies, misdemeanors, DWI, DUI, drug crimes, juvenile offenses, domestic violence, wrongful death charges, white collar crime
- Municipal Violations - traffic violations, DWI, shoplifting, theft, and simple assault, bad checks
- Family Law - divorce, child custody, alimony, child support, domestic violence, dependency, civil domestic unions, adoption
- Civil Litigation - breach of contract, fraud, employment disputes, defamation of character, estates, estate planning and estate litigation, non-compete conflicts, civil rights, consumer rights
- Local Government Law - litigation, procedural and operation issues ranging from civil rights claims, employee benefits, procurement policy, contractor claims, annexations, utility rates, extension of public services, redistricting procedures, access to public accommodations, provision of municipal services, and planning and zoning issues
We are committed to resolving legal problems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Do not hesitate to contact us at (908) 689 0992
or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a lawyer. While we are always prepared to go to trial, we seek practical, cost-effective solutions that serve your best interests. As skilled negotiators, we resolve many domestic issues, personal injury accidents, negligence, liability issues, and local government matters through mediation or arbitration.
Broscious, Fischer & Zaiter is a multi-service law firm in Washington, NJ, serving clients in Warren, Hunterdon, Morris, Somerset, and Sussex Counties in New Jersey and in Hackettstown, NJ, as well as Easton, Allentown, Northampton, Lehigh and many other communities in Eastern Pennsylvania.